We hope you are keeping well in these strange times that we are living through. The spread of coronavirus into our community is a challenge for all of us and we at Mostly Books have taken several steps to minimise harm. These include:
- Regularly disinfecting commonly used surfaces such as telephones, desks, Eftpos machines and computers
- Providing hand sanitiser for customer and staff use
- Monitering the health and well-being of our staff and keeping abreast of changing developments in health advice
- Cancelling our upcoming events with over 30 people
- Encouraging customers to use card facilities rather than cash
Additionally, we would like to offer a free delivery service for people who live locally who may be self-isolating or in quarantine. If you give us a call on 8373 5190, we can take payment over the phone and deliver books we have on the shelf within 2 days to the following postcodes:
5034 5037 5039 5042 5061 5063 5035 5038 5041 5052 5062 5064
For the time being, our opening hours will remain unchanged, however we will keep you updated with any alterations to this as the situation develops. This is obviously going to be a trying time for many individuals and businesses, but it is through banding together that we will weather the storm. We urge everyone in the community to look after themselves and each other, and we will do everything we can to help in the coming weeks and months.
On that note, we have compiled a few reading suggestions for those who want to face an emergency head on, as well as those who would rather escape with a nice read or who want to spend this time developing a new skill.
Develop a New Hobby or Skill
Plague Reading (Fiction and Non-fiction)
We are keeping you all in our thoughts and hope that we can get through this together, intact and sane.
Charmaine, Annie, Kate, Carly and Jane
Your Mostly Books team